Explore Java SE (Standard Edition), the language used to build mobile apps for Android devices, enterprise server applications, and more.
This course will teach you how to install both Java and the Eclipse IDE and dives into the particulars of programming. The course also explains the fundamentals of Java, from creating simple variables, assigning values, and declaring methods to working with strings, arrays, and subclasses; reading and writing to text files; and implementing object oriented programming concepts.
All of our courses can be tailored and delivered at your worksite. For groups of four or more, we offer affordable on-site training. Call us today for more information. 1-866-365-4911
This course is offered on Java Standard Edition.
The class runs from 9am – 3pm Monday and Tuesday
The cost of the training is $400
After you register you may pay online, by phone, or print an invoice. Registering online will reserve your seat for the specified date.
Students should have basic knowledge of programming concepts and object oriented design.
* Understanding the history and principles of Java
* Installing Eclipse and Java
* Compiling and running from the command line
* Managing memory and performing garbage collection
* Declaring and initializing variables
* Writing conditional code
* Building and parsing strings
* Debugging and exception handling
* Using simple arrays
* Creating custom classes
* Working with encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism
* Managing files
* Documenting code with Javadocs
Comments are closed.